Sunday 22 May 2011

Finally a Break

We got the day off today and got off early on Friday.  Apparently we're working much faster than they expected us to.  This allowed our team to visit a lady named Glena Pearl.  Now let me tell you a little something about Glena, she is totally and completely in love with God.  It is absolutely insane the amount that she loves God.  As Christoph would say, I could spend a year sitting at her feet and just learning.  Anyways, our team went to Glena's house for team time.  It was incredible.  Her daughter was there to lead us in worship and we could all feel God's presence.  It's actually difficult to put into words everything that happened.  But through that night I realized that I do not know anything about spiritual gifts.  Thus I'm looking more into what the Bible's teachings on spiritual gifts.  I just wish everyone could be here to experience how incredible God is, because He definitely is so incredibly awesome and He loves every single one of us. 


With our extra day off we have been gallivanting to a great used book store in which I am spending a lot of money there.  I bought four books today and believe I am in need of an extra suitcase by the end of the summer.  So many amazing books.  And the old gentleman that works in there is so sweet.  I just wish there were something like that near Trinity although that might deplete my wallet very quickly. 


Oh and then there is this guy.  His name is Colin and he has a beard (but we try not to hold that against him...sometimes).  Even though he's from Calgary and only wears shades of grey we still listen to his odd sense of humor, especially his 'jokes' about America.  We tell him he's crazy but he doesn't remember it 10 minutes later so it's all good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment