Saturday 28 May 2011

God is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Good

We have yet to work a full work week yet and we got off early today.  A bunch of us went down to the beach to play in the epic sand mountains (or hill for those from Colorado).  It was so much fun to actually play in the sun instead of only watching it set after a long day of work.  Tomorrow its off to Toronto to hang out with my new fam and watch a Toronto Blue Jays game for Braydencito's birthday. 


This week as been absolutely incredible.  I'm pretty sure God has designated these past few days specifically to me, or at least that's what it feels like.  We learned about the power of worship last night and the Holy Spirit is working wonders.  He has been speaking to me through others and I can feel him ready to burst inside my chest at many points throughout the day.  Man! God is just so amazing!  I wish my words could do him justice but they just can't measure up.  It's just so great!!!  This seems quite I'm sure but you just have to experience God's awesome powers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment